SkySwitch enables any Reseller to offer carrier class contact and call center service to any size business. Like all of the platforms in the SkySwitch ecosystem, the Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) solution has been developed to deliver the highest quality experience to users without the need for significant investment.
CCaaS is an all-in-one virtual contact center suite that includes ACD with Call Queuing, self-service via Interactive Voice Response (IVR), predictive outbound dialing, recording, administrative tools, and extensive integration capabilities.
SkySwitch CCaS is a proven platform that has been deployed for highly reliable contact center services.
A few reasons why SkySwitch CCaaS is an ideal solution for resellers include:
- True multi-tenant architecture, sharing of resources over all tenants in the platform providing economies of scale and optimizing utilization of resources
- Operational efficiencies in single platform to supply and manage services to all tenants, with self-administration capabilities for individual tenants
- Distributed resilient architecture providing global scalability and high reliability to meet requirements for multi-node deployments
- Open interfaces and customization options on system wide or per tenant basis to provide tight integration options to allow for individual needs of different tenants
- Choice of agent deployment options with soft clients, IP phones or using traditional phones
- Flexibile and intelligent routing and handling of calls, ranging from simple skills based routing to complex interactive routing algorithms for larger tenants
- Integrated self-service IVR capabilities
- Integrated voice recording
- Strong predictive and preview dialer options for outbound campaigns
- Powerful real time monitoring and analytic reporting tools
- New Revenue opportunity in the market, increase revenue per customer by providing advanced Contact Center-as-a-Service (CCaaS) to existing and new customers
- Offer value-add services, such as networking services, telephony (minutes) services, and professional services
- Enjoy differentiation in the market by offering full end-to-end services to your customers
- Increase ‘stickiness’ with your customers. Applications, such as contact center provide opportunities to develop high customer loyalty
- Address needs of a wide range of customers, from small-businesses to mid-market and large enterprises
When it comes to features, SkySwitch Web Centrex shines. Your sales staff will be delighted because the system practically sells itself.
The SkySwitch CCaaS solution is powered by always-available n-Share clusters co-located in New York and Dallas.
Most high-availability or n+1 redundancy schemes rely on a primary and failover node. In contrast, the n-Share system is Always Available. That means that we provide identical service across multiple locations in real-time. With seamless and transparent failover between nodes, service disruptions are avoided because customer connections are automatically transferred to any nodes available.
As network traffic grows, SkySwitch adds capacity by deploying additional n-Share nodes. Newly added nodes are added to the n-Share mesh and automatically become available to share call processing tasks across all nodes dynamically and with zero downtime. This means that we can expand to accommodate Reseller growth with zero impact on the availability of services to end users.
Where other high-availability schemes require the use of active and standby servers (with the standby servers left idle in readiness for a problem) n-Share creates efficiencies by dynamically distributing load across all available servers. This means that load can be dynamically shared across all connected nodes based on geographic distance from the user. Especially in cases where media-anchoring is required, this optimizes quality of service by ensuring voice and video payload will take the shortest path between the sender and receiver.