The SkySwitch Device Provisioning Server simplifies the management of SIP end-user devices by significantly accelerating device registration and deployment. With built-in support for all major device vendors, it delivers unparalleled ease of management to Resellers and zero-touch device configuration and customization for end users.
The SkySwitch Device Provisioning Server enables you to:
- Support for all major device vendors, including Polycom, Yealink, Grandstream and Cisco to name a few
- Provision Programmable Keys and Soft Buttons for Call Parking, Multicast Paging, SLA, Call Pickup, Speed Dial, BLF/Presence, Call Recording and more
- Apply configurations to an entire office or a single device
- Works seamlessly with routers that support DHCP Options (Option 66 or Polycom Option 160)
- Trigger configuration updates and reloads remotely (including phone firmware updates)
- Provision any number of devices remotely, without having to manually configure SIP handsets
- Upload device information in batches from a csv file, or programmatically through our flexible API
- Control configuration profiles efficiently, with no duplication of existing provisioning data
- Enable geographic load distribution by provisioning devices based on their geo location
- Reduce costs by eliminating engineer involvement with enterprise installations of individual telephones (either onsite, or over the phone)
- Delegate the day-to-day administration of most phone features and settings to SMB employees (administrators or end-users) through our intuitive PBX Management portals.
To learn more about the SkySwitch remote device management capabilities, contact a white-label VoIP specialist today.