White Label vs. Purchase
If you’re in the market for a multi-tenant VoIP switch, then you have probably reviewed vendors like Broadsoft, Mitel, Shoretel, Porta One, Bicom and NetSapiens.
Before you make a decision, complete your due diligence review by considering SkySwitch as a white label partner.
Even if you don’t think the white label model is the right fit, chances are you may learn a thing or two.
The SkySwitch White Label Ecosystem Includes:
- 99.99 Uptime SLA with Geo-Redundancy
- Hosted PBX with Robust UC features
- Smart SIP Trunks
- DID Management & Acquisition – SMS Support
- Web & Video Conferencing
- App Integrations (Salesforce, Tenfold-CRM, Socket, WordPress plus more)
- Integrated Fax Solutions
- Comprehensive Billing Solution – Taxation – Regulatory Compliance
- SSO Mobility Solutions (with apps for Android, iOS and IM)
- Quoting Platform w/ Integrated Billing Workflow
- Auto Provision all SIP Phones including Polycom, Yealink, Grandstream
- QoS Monitoring and Alarms
- Unparalleled Support
Why SkySwitch Beats Buying
- Experience – We know what it takes to operate a VoIP network for service providers like you. Put our talented team of experts to work for you.
- Time to Market – We have all the ancillary systems that a switch vendor doesn’t sell you, fully integrated and ready to launch.
- ROI – SkySwitch lets you earn 40-70% margins while you put your capital to work where it can maximize return on investment – building your brand.
- Ownership Option – As a SkySwitch reseller, you have a clear migration path to move customers onto your own switch. When you decide it’s time to buy your own switch, we will help make the transition seamless and with no downtime.
- There’s More – We’re just getting started. Click here to learn more about what sets SkySwitch apart.