Promotional Ideas to Sell Cloud Communications During Times of Uncertainty
A global pandemic is not something any of us were expecting to face. Not in our lifetimes anyway. But here we are, trying to adapt in the best way we can. Businesses are scrambling to find ways to transition their teams into a remote work model but are finding out that it’s not as easy as they expected it to be. Not all companies possess reliable hardware that allows their teams to effectively, and efficiently, work from home. This is where you, as a telecom reseller, can come in and save the day!
In order to become the hero, you may want to consider offering your customers special training and promotions that will assist them in keeping their business flowing. To do that, you’ll first need to put yourself in your customers’ shoes and ask:
- If I were my customer, what would capture my attention?
- If I were my customer, what would make me want to buy?
From there, you can begin mapping out a promotional strategy that showcases the value in your offering, engages your audience and ultimately drives more customers to buy.
As a starting point, our team has pulled together a few ideas you can consider offering to your customers during this time of uncertainty. However, the sky’s the limit! The great thing about partnering with SkySwitch is that you’re free to set your own pricing and create your own promos, offers and bundles. We hope that the list of ideas below helps trigger some offering ideas that you can use for your business.
- Offer your customers a period of free service.
- Include a number of free desk phones with purchase of service
- Offer free web and video conferencing for 90 days
- Purchase cloud voice and add as many devices as you would like to your line
- Provide free ReachUC softphones for 6 months with the purchase of cloud voice service
- Free WFH-friendly headsets with the purchase of two or more lines
For more materials to help support you in times of uncertainty, make sure to keep an eye out on our blog, social media pages and weekly email newsletter.